Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Upon completing an audit of a loan for one of our clients I noticed that there were two Truth in Lending’s placed in the file and both had the same date. As I review the information I see discrepancies in the information.
I am seeing this more and more and I am led to assume that a consumer would not know the difference. Upon completing the audit of course one fails and one passes.
I feel it is not enough for the bank to throw in a disclosure and assume the consumer can read and understand it.

We need to have attorneys review all loan transactions to ensure that consumers as well as lenders are protected.
Loan Modifications, Short Sales, Debt Consolidation, Tax Settlement and Litigation
Provided by Lugash Law Center
San Diego, CA 92106

No comments:

Post a Comment